Access to details of the Trust's current job vacancies can be found at the bottom of this page. Simply scroll through the pages to see all vacancies.
Aspire Learning Trust runs two primary schools and one secondary school in Whittlesey, Cambridgeshire providing education for over 1500 pupils. The Trust was established in 2016 to secure outstanding pastoral care, academic challenge and inspirational teaching for all the children and young people of the local community.
Aspire Learning Trust has a vision to:
- Act as a team
- Support outstanding teaching
- Promote success
- Inspire a passion for learning.
- Raise responsible and productive citizens
- Engender aspiration and fulfilment.
If you are seeking to join a committed and enthusiastic team with an employer who values collaboration and professional development, then we would be delighted to receive your application. We offer competitive pay, an excellent working environment and training.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. In order to comply with our recruitment and child protection procedures, any offer of employment can only be confirmed once two references and a clear Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check have been received.
Links to the Trust’s policies on safeguarding children and young people, equal opportunities and recruitment can be found below:
- 24/06/21Trust Finance Officer to start October 2021 37 hours per week, term-time plus 4 weeks Scale 5, NJC points 12 to 17 £22183.00 to £24491.00 full time (£20335.84 to £22451.65 pro rata) The Aspire Learning Trust is a Multi-Academy Trust in Whittlesey consisting of S...Read Full Story